Community Q&A! | Personal Style Masterclass 2
My second Style Masterclass is up and running!
With 10 of the questions you guys kindly sent me:
from Style Basics to Accessorizing an Outfit, Preventing Buyer’s Remorse, Translating Your Personal Brand Into Your Style and more!
I’m so pumped to have it going for you all, and thanks for bearing with me from Sunday ’til now!
After 2 days of struggling with tech issues, editing, filming, re-filming and delaying this already promised Q&A, I wanted to not let it go on an extra day…
But because I am adamant about not putting out videos unless their quality is up to par, I did prefer filming some parts for a third time, and have it be 100% AWESOME! 💃
And if at the end you feel like you’ve learned something new and useful, then the effort was well worth it!
Which is why I want to also learn from you:
What was the biggest take-away for you, from this Masterclass?
I’d love to know- so please feel free to drop me a comment here!
View this post on Instagram
*As promised, Instagram profiles that I’ve mentioned in Question 4, on the Best Shops for Women + Christmas gift ideas:
**The link for my Ethical Brands That Won’t Break the Bank printable: https://freeprintables.mystyle5.com/
***List of Questions and Timings:
- What are some style basics any woman should have? 00:59
- Can you give me some tips for pairing items in an outfit? 05:00
- What are your thoughts on capsule wardrobes? Good/Bad? 08:26
- Can you recommend me some great online stores for women? 10:57
- How can I stop buying pieces that are hard to pair, and end up giving me buyer’s remorse? 14:46
- What are some rules I can follow for accessorizing my outfits? 17:50
- How can I refresh an outfit I’m bored of? 21:09
- What is your favorite fashion designer? 23:30
- How can I express my personal brand in my style? 25:44
- What do I wear for doing a Live on Social? 28:40